The waterproof all-terrain CTX 3030 is the ultimate high performance TREASURE
Discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target
identification available. With a full color LCD and advanced Target Trace
discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk littered areas, in
all ground conditions.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker
and headphone options.
With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favorite
locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google
Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many automatic
functions make it easy for the beginner to get started. Advanced features are
easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure
With the unrivalled performance of the CTX 3030 you’ll experience The Future
- Waterproof: You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile
TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as
the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio: Have the freedom to detect without your headphones
being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the
choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favorite
- Ultimate Fe-Co Discrimination: With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity
(Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect
(accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace
and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for
accurate detecting results.
- Full Color Display: The full color LCD clearly displays more target
information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination
- GPS Locating: See where you have been, and where you are going, by
using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest.
- FindPoints mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps): Upload all of your detector settings
and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos
and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google
Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favorite
- Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus give you easy access
to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio,
Ground Balance) and a customizable User button allow fast changes to your most
used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design: The well balanced design has all the battery weight
behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable
to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages: You can choose from 9 different languages: English,
French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish.
- Key Technologies:
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data
communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo
discrimination, with color target information, for the best target
- GPSi has very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality. *Standard headphones, removable headphone module and WM 10 module are not
- *WM 10 supplied with Standard Pack only. Available as accessory for Starter Pack.
- Application: Coin, Relic, jewelry & Beach
- Technology: FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream
- Frequency/Transmission: Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz
- Coil (standard): 11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker, standard 1/4-inch non-waterproof
socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)
- Headphones Supplied: KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector
- Visual Display: Full color LCD with back light and adjustable
- Back light: Yes
- USB Connectivity: XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP,
Vista and 7
- Memory: Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until
changed or reset
- Depth Indication: Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and
- Detect Modes: 10 fully customizable, including 5 preset (Coins,
Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)
- Discrimination: Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional color discrimination:
Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 – 20 fully customizable discrimination patterns (2
per Search Mode)
- Audio tone: Customizable Tone ID Profiles – 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2
conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co, or Combined
- Audio Type: Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold
- Ground Balance: Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance
- Pinpoint: Non-motion with modulated audio and visual cross hair on
LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing
- Sensitivity Adjust: Auto and Manual (1-30)
- Tune / Noise Cancel: Manual & Automatic (11 channels)
- Threshold: Level adjustment (1-50), Pitch adjustment (1-30)
- Target Volume Adjust: Limit & Gain (1 to 30)
- Battery: Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied
with Standard Pack only
- Low battery alert: Audio & visual indication.
- Length: Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)
- Weight: 5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack
- Warranty: 3 years control box & coil