Special June Promotion! FREE Minelab Pro Find 35 when you purchase the Minelab Gold Monster 1000. That’s a savings of $129!!
Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Easy-to-Use High Performance Metal Detector
The Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 Easy-to-Use High Performance Metal Detector features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you’re looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you’ve been waiting for!
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimizing detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets.
When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detector’s ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detector’s sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths.
An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ≥ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ≤ 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximize your gold recovery!
- Fully automatic operation
- Extra sensitive 45 kHz VLF performance
- Highly adaptable
- 2 search coils included
- 2 search coil covers included
- Easy quick start
- Automatic noise cancel
- Digital electronics
- Auto ground balance
- Faster processor
- Automatic sensitivity
- Gold Chance Indicator
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron Reject) & Deep All-Metal
- Sensitivity Options: Manual sensitivity, and two auto options; Auto, and Auto+
- Adjustable Volume: Adjust to suit your hearing, with 6 volume levels
- Waterproof coil (to 1m/3′)/ Rain proof control box
- Key Technology: Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal
- Discrimination: Gold Chance Indicator (high/low)
- Ground Balance: Automatic (Easy-Trak)
- Noise Cancel: Automatic (On start-up)
- Sensitivity Adjust: Manual (1–10), Auto (11), Auto+ (12)
- Volume Adjust: Manual 1–6
- Visual Display: Monochrome LCD
- Detector Length: 1382mm–944mm (54.4″–37.2″)
- Detector Weight (with10″ × 6″ coil): 1.33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output: Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8″)
- Coils (standard): GM 10 (10″ x 6″ Double-D), GM 05 (5″ Double‑D)
- Waterproof/Splashproof: Coils waterproof to 1m (3′), Control box rain/splash-proof
- Battery options: Li-Ion (included), 8 × AA Batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years control box & coil
PRO-FIND 35 Includes:
- PRO-FIND 35 pinpointer
- 9V PP3 battery
- Multi-language instructions
Ferrous Tone ID
Two different responses help you to identify ferrous junk from nonferrous treasure. Great to use with non-discriminating detectors.
Waterproof to 3 m (10-ft)
Rugged waterproof design ideal for beach and river pinpointing. The perfect companion for a waterproof detector.
Audio & vibration indication
Audio tones and vibration intensify as the probe approaches the target making target recovery easier, especially underwater!
Five sensitivity levels allow you to precisely adjust for maximum depth and minimum noise in all ground conditions. Easily adjustable with separate +/– buttons
High visibility – with lost-alarm
The PRO-FIND’s bright yellow handgrip is clearly visible for easy location, so you won’t leave it behind after you dig. Quickly locate your forgotten pinpointer with the handy lost-alarm.
Holster & lanyard included
A lanyard and a tough, semi-rigid holster that attaches to any belt will keep your PRO-FIND at the ready